Read & See
- Google wins the anti-Muslim film case; 'Innocence of Muslims' portraying Prophet Muhammad as a murderer, pedophile could be back up on YouTube
The film sparked riots by those who considered it blasphemous to the Prophet Muhammad and world leaders, including Barack Obama, asked Google to take it down.
- Obama's Twitter account attracts 1.56 million followers
Barack Obama follows 65 people with his @POTUS Twitter account, surprisingly none of them are foreign leaders.
- Twitter updates its search interface; now offers more ways to filter tweets
The new search interface lets you sort results by top tweets, live tweets, accounts, photos, videos, news, and more.
- Apple dropped plans to launch TV set more than a year ago: Report
The iPhone maker is now focused on creating an online TV service and redesigning the Apple TV box.
- Facebook planning to let businesses contact customers through WhatsApp
WhatsApp might enable a B2C messaging feature that promises good business potential for Facebook.
- Why is BlackBerry still making smartphones? CEO John Chen explains
John Chen says that he will make BlackBerry's smartphone business profitable again as there are a lot of important customers who need secure devices.
- Meizu M1 Note: Meizu enters the Indian smartphone market with an iPhone 5c-like phone; to go on sale from May 20
Meizu India has not revealed the phone's price yet, and is likely to announce it on the day it goes on sale.